Springfield, MO 65806
- Hours: Monday: 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., Tuesday-Wednesday: 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., Thursday-Saturday: 11 a.m. to Midnight or later, Sunday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, American Contemporary, American Traditional and Classic, Organic, Salads, Sandwiches, Seasonal, Soups, and Vegetarian
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) . All price ranges depending on menu selection.
- Reservations: Accepted . Reserve online on this page with our OpenTable reservation link!
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Gastropub
Farmers Gastropub is one of Springfield’s only restaurant pubs dedicated to fresh, local, sustainable and organic dining and drinking; offering a truly English pub atmosphere and four seasonal menus. The dining experience is based on seasonal, fresh ingredients, which means the menus change quite often. They have four menus to fit any occasion: pub, bistro, bar and Sunday brunch. A must-visit for anyone looking to enjoy fresh, locally-grown food.