River Walk Jazz Cafe
Ozark, MO 65721
- Hours: Mon.-Sun. 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Cuisine: American
- Meals Served: Dessert, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Not Required
- Alcohol: Corkage Fee
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
Once the home of the Old Ford Garage in Ozark, the Riverwalk Jazz Café is now filled with great food and music in the unique building just off the square. Dine in the atmosphere of this charming eclectic café filled with antiques and memorabilia. Concrete floors, high beamed ceilings and brick walls are just a few touches of this cozy café that will have you coming back for more. Where the car showroom once stood, you will now find a busy kitchen serving a variety of homemade soups, salads and sandwiches for lunch prime rib and grilled salmon on Friday evening. Live music played on the weekends.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Cozy, Laid Back Casual, and Romantic
- Noise Level
- Worth Noting
- Charming eclectic café filled with antiques and memorabilia from years gone by. Lunch features sandwiches, wraps, salads and a daily soup. Dinner feat
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Debit Cards, and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Across from the Ozark Water Department just off the Ozark square.
- Nearby and Street
- Wheelchair Access