Springfield, MO 65806
- Hours: 5 p.m.-12 a.m. Monday-Saturday
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian, and Japanese
- Meals Served: Dinner and Pre Theater
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Business Casual
From the owners of Haruno, this modern, stylish Japanese restaurant serves unique sushi and Japenese favorites in a beautiful, swanky atmosphere; a Springfield nightlife hot spot as well. The bar is open until 1:30 a.m., but the kitchen closes at midnight. Try the Hot Rocks appetizer while you are there -- it is thinly sliced top sirloin served on a sizzling plate. Reservations can be made online or through the reservation line each afternoon.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bar Scene, Romantic, Quiet, Trendy, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Debit Cards, Major Credit Cards, and Traveler's Checks Accepted
- Nearby and Street
- Wheelchair Access
Recent User Playlists
Looking for a great spot to take one of your buds for his/her birthday? Take a chance with these sweet spots.
I'm new to the Ozarks so I have a running list of all the restaurants, bars and activities that I'm itching to check out. Please weigh in if you think I should add some more.